Monday, August 26, 2002

YES!! I get the news that "Good Morning Miami" is bringing me back tomorrow. It'll be for three days. My first recurring role!! I am really excited to be working with this group of people.

Tonight I attend a SAG "Conversations" event. The guest speaker was Academy Award winning actor Martin Landau, he spoke for two hours and afterwards we got to have a word with him privately. It was really cool to hear about his experiences in Hollywood & New York and how he has made it work for so long. I mentioned to him that I was working with Suzanne Pleshette on "Good Morning Miami" and he lit up like a light. I had a feeling he would know her, she being from Manhattan and him Brooklyn. He said to be sure to say hello for him to Suzanne. I also got a photo with him with my new digital camera.

No comments: