Friday, April 16, 2004

Callback: "Tufts Medical Institute" @ Sheila Manning Casting. The director is George Hickenlooper and he does films. So I did some research on him and found that he's directing an upcoming Jennifer Aniston film. I searched for a photo of him so I would know exactly what he looked like when I walked in the room. When I walked in he was the first person I saw. The audition went well I thought. It was me and a young lady auditioning together. There were no lines so he just had us improv a scenerio he gave us. He cut us off abruptly during both improvs. Either he hated us or loved us we thought. I guess we'll find out.........or not.

Audition: "IDT" @ Ross Lacy Casting. This one goes really well and I think I am really right for it.

DING DING DING!!! Two hours after the callback I get the word that I am booked for the "Tufts Medical Institute" commercial. It's a Boston regional spot, so it won't run here. I'm just glad to be working.

No comments: