Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Audition: "Center of the Universe" @ Valko/Miller Casting. This office cast me on "Ally Mcbeal" in 2001. They received a postcard on the right day at the right time and brought me in to audition and I got the role. The audition goes well, I think I could have done even better.......of course you get great ideas 'after' you leave the room. About 10 minutes after I leave the room my agent calls me with a callback @ 12:30. Cool!! The give me a note of adjustment.

The callback goes well. I really think that Casting Director Ken Miller was pulling for me, maybe it was my imagination. I think I am really right for this and it seems that it would be recurring. We'll see!

Tonight at rehearsal we run the first act of the play all of the way through. This cleared up some things for me, because I have been so confused as to who I really am. This helped a lot, but I sure have some work to do on those dance/marching steps.

No comments: