Monday, November 07, 2005

Audition: “GE” @ TLC/Loree Booth Casting. It’s always a pleasure to audition here and anywhere else for that matter, but this office doesn’t usually do callbacks so I always feel like I’m really close. Gotta think positive!

FINALLY she's here!!! I became an uncle for the 5th time yesterday. Nikita Fuller was welcomed into the world @ 6:30am in Prague, Czech Republic. My brother, Tommy, has been living there for the last 5 years. I went for a visit in 2003 and it sounds like I need to plan another trip soon. The proud parents will hopefully visit the US in the Spring.

While running on the treadmill this morning (trying to maintain my girlish-figure!! I do live in LA!) I thought about how fortunate I am. I mean things are really good for me. Sure, there are some elements of my life that could be better, but I am definitely on the right path. Let me tell you, I know firsthand, what it's like to "not" feel like I'm on the right path and it can be challenging.

Yeah, I'd like to have parking, more in my savings account, buy a condo or house, get married, have children, become a better performer, finish my script, book more substantial roles in TV/Film/Commercials and Stage, learn how to ride Motocross better, do more consulting, be a better boyfriend(during the times when I am one), have a relationship with my father, get my oil changed in my car and two tires, etc. But I gotta tell ya, I am moving forward in almost everything I just listed and that is a great feeling. Step-by-step baby!!!

No comments: