Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Audition “Best Buy” @ Craig Colvin Casting. This audition went GREAT! I mean really, really great. I’ve gotten many, many callbacks for Craig over the years, but have yet to book. I don’t know if I’ll get a callback this time, but I sure hope so.

Before I read, Winston the session runner, wanted to ask me something. He asked if I still hadn’t had any coffee or alcohol. I started laughing and said “No, but I think I wanna start drinking because I wouldn’t be such a boring person. I wanna have stories!!” Ya know, stories about “last night” – Like – “last night me and so and so got soooooo……..fill in the blank!!! I was craaaaazzy!” My problem is I remember everything. Drinkers have the greatest stories, at least the part they remember. I’m talking about real drinkers…..I’m kidding….sorta. Anyway, Winston also said he sees me quite often on TV. I guess it makes sense that he could say that because fortunately a lot of my bookings have been on what I call the “Blue Chip Shows” that run a lot in syndication.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: