Friday, August 31, 2007

Audition: “The Shield” @ FMW Casting. I got a last minute, same-day call for this one and it’s about the same time as my commercial audition for today. I’ll try to go to the commercial one a little later if there is a time-frame window.

The audition for “The Shield” goes well, not as well as some of my other recent ones, but well enough. I think I could have taken the direction better in the re-direct. Lesson learned. I think it’s the 5th time I’ve auditioned for the show. This is the last season and I would really like to get on it before it’s over; maybe this will be the charm.


All eyez on me! Back in the day! Class is in session!
I smile EVERYTIME I look at this photo. I just love riding my bike.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You absolutely rock!

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks! That's me at home in another one of my elements.