Wednesday, May 13, 2009

While I was in a deep, deep sleep from working the overnight shift last night my commercial agent calls with an appointment for this afternoon. Thankfully, it was for right away because I might have fallen back asleep and missed it. I was exhausted.

Audition: “Group Health” @ Joe Blake Casting. I think this one went well and afterwards I got to catch with a friend from New York, Shawn Richardz. We’ve been in LA about the same amount of time and have been on the hustle ever since. We had some good laughs trading stories about “the game”. She is definitely covering all of her bases and making things happen. Hopefully, we’ll both get callbacks.

I also got a call from my print agent informing me that I’m on avail for the “Volvo” print ad I went in for 2 weeks ago @ Gayle Means Casting. I’m going to book a print ad one of these days. I’ve been saying that for years, but I still believe it.

www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: