Monday, March 01, 2010

Fitting: “Marie Callender’s/Healthy Choice”. It’s always great to go to a wardrobe fitting; it means I’m getting ready to work! This fitting was actually at someone’s house; a really nice house. Not anything big or outrageous; just a nice piece of property and a house that felt like a home. Being there made me want to have a little space of my own.

When I was walking up the sidewalk to the front door I could see that a woman was leaving and that she looked familiar. A moment later I saw that it was, Minnie, one of my supervisors at my night job. It was great to see her; I don’t think we are going to be in the same commercial, but it’s the same campaign.

I got to briefly talk to the director, Gavin James, about his journey to where he currently is in his career and thank him for the opportunity to work. He is also the writer of the commercial.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: