Saturday, April 15, 1995

I made my decision to move today. I am really going to do it. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The longer I stay in Virginia Beach the more time I put between now and obtaining my goals. Again I get a nudge from talk radio. I was on my way back from a long trip to North Carolina for an audition and I was listening to an interview with Sandra Bullock. Sandra was talking about her journey and how things had worked for her and she said "..........and then I moved to New York." Right at that point I answered the radio and said "I'm moving too!!!" I got home that night and called Greg and he was thinking the same thing. The big question was how we would make this happen. We had a mutual friend, Dalbe Markman, who had friends in New York who were willing to let two strangers come to stay with them. I put in my two weeks notice at both of my jobs. That night I lay not able to believe what I had just done. I guess I had to move now.

No comments: