Friday, January 10, 1997

I didn't go home for Christmas, I opted to stay in New York and make money at the restuarant. A week after Christmas I took my vacation and Keilana came with me to meet my family. I had never done anything like this before, it was a big deal for me. She really enjoyed my family and they loved having her. We had a great time until I fell on my face while ice skating. I don't know how I didn't break my nose, because a week later I had two black eyes. Starting the year off with a bang I had two callbacks for films. They both went really well. I was really getting used to auditioning, working out the nervous energy and figuring out what the hell I was doing. I was already SAG eligible and decided to take the step to become a member of the union. I knew it was just a matter of time before I was booking and I just wanted to be ready.

No comments: