Friday, March 21, 2003

Last night we wrapped the season for "Good Morning, Miami". I auditioned for the role on April 10th, 2002 and have since worked 31 days on 13 episodes of the show. Interesting how very few have actually seen me on the show, but that's another story.

The experience I have gained has been extremely valuable. Most of it has been technical and getting to see how things work at this level. The process makes a lot more sense to me now that I've seen it up close.

It was the first time I ever worked on a show more than once. I was treated very well in every way, even given gifts.

At this point it isn't known if the show will be back on the schedule next year, but I was told by one of the executive producers that I will be back if they are back. I have a good feeling about it. When I arrived at work yesterday our stage and the "Will & Grace" stage was locked down. There had been some sort of threat called in to those particular stages. Therefore, it was necessary to secure the stages and our dressing rooms to search them. Nothing was found and we started work about 30 minutes late. That was kinda weird. You never know what a 3 line part can lead to. Next year, if it happens, I look forward to doing more on the show.

No comments: