Thursday, April 17, 2003

Boy has it been slow these days. Actually it's pretty typical for me. TV season is winding down and pilot season is about over so I can only expect it to be quiet. I continue to spend a lot of time doing drop-offs. If nothing else it keeps me from realizing that it's slow.

Today while dropping off at Jeff Gerrard's office I was able to audition for another spot. While I was making my way in another casting director was coming out of the building and she said to me "just sign in". Huh? Okay, obviously I was right for whatever she was casting. I wasn't sure what to do, she then came back in and wanted my Polaroid/headshot/size sheet. I decided to just go with it. It was a national for "Buick". In reality I think they were looking for more Midwest types, but who knows.

As I was walking out I saw Jeff Gerrard and he said "hello" I told I was going to drop a photo in his bin. He said just to give it to him, and then he changed his mind and said "I don't need this you're on my wall". Huh?? Cool!!

No comments: