Saturday, July 05, 2003

There are a lot "ex-pats" here, Americans living abroad. I'm not sure if that term means simply "Americans living abroad" or if they are sorta "anti-American". I'll have to ask my brother. I don't think I could live there for more than a week or so, I would always be craving to go back to work. A lot of time is spent "at the bar" drinking and smoking. I don't drink or smoke, but I enjoyed seeing how things are different than here in the states. I have to say that I've never seen so many women in my life. I don't necessarily mean like "hotties" though there are plenty of those, just females in general. Maybe it has to do with all of the fighting that has taken place. Today I went into a castle near the Charles Bridge in Prague. Unbelievable!! I don't know how old it was, but it was old. You could see where the soldiers would shoot potential invaders from. Crazy!!

No comments: