Thursday, October 09, 2003

This morning I have an audition for new Fox drama "Skin". I rehearsed it with my man Jon and was ready to go, but when I read it with the casting director the words wouldn't come out. I finally asked if I could start over, the CD said yes. The next time felt really good. It was taped for the producers, so hopefully I'll get a callback. I stop in to see my commercial agents today because I told them that I am considering cutting my hair. I had my dreads stuff up in a hat to give them a hint of what I might look like without dreads. Also my agent calls with the final details of my travels plans for "The Terminal". They will put me in a hotel in Palmdale and give me a daily per diem for meals.

This evening SonHui calls me herself, she is on the road to recovery, thankfully. She sounds groggy, but like herself. It just goes to show that we aren't guaranteed another day or another moment even. There have been a lot things lately that have made think about my life. Tonight at the gym a young guy collapsed after leaving the sauna room, he was okay moments later. I don't know, I'm starting to think about family in a different way. I mean I am really close to my family; I talk to my little brother Todd in Virginia every day, several times a day usually. I think my thoughts are transitioning to having my own family. Hmmmm...........

No comments: