Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Today I have an audition for "Significant Others". I'm not really sure what kind of a show it is. I think it's like a reality show, but they are using real actors. Thankfully!!! Anyway, the audition is totally improv, which I haven't done in a while. My partner is willing to go for it and it comes off great. I don't know if we'll be cast, but we showed well I thought. My agent calls this evening with my schedule for "The Terminal". Actually it's the schedule for the entire production. Wow, I can see exactly what days everybody is working in what cities. It looks like I am working for 4 days out of 7 days. This weekend I am going back to Virginia Beach, VA to attend my high school reunion. I don't know why I feel this way, but I am a nervous wreck. At the same time I am truly looking forward to it. Actually, it feels good to "not" know what to expect.

There is no pressure on me, I mean I wasn't voted "class president" or "most likely to succeed" or anything like that. I'll be surprised if more than handful of people even knew I existed back then.

No, I've never been married and don't have any children, at least not yet. I never went to college and there was absolutely no hint in high school that I would be an actor. It should be very interesting; I guess I'll see what happens.

No comments: