Monday, April 19, 2004

I had my fitting today for the "Tufts Medical Institute" commercial. That was a great thing since I didn't have any auditions scheduled, at least I got paid to be fitted. At the callback I saw Franklin Cover, he played "Tom" on "The Jefferson's" years ago. I got a chance to talk him a little, he's a really nice man. I also will be working with Marianne Muellerleile. I worked with her on the pilot of "Life With Bonnie". She is a series regular on the show and plays "Gloria" the housekeeper. This woman works constantly and is still so greatful to still be working. She is a really good spirit.

I have always considered myself to be a self-described nerd, geek or what have you, today it was confirmed. While being fitted I was wearing a dress shirt that had a size 14 1/2 neck. After I got my tie on Matt, the stylist, said I needed to go down to a size 14!! I guess that makes me a "pencil necked geek". Oh well.

No comments: