Thursday, June 17, 2004

I didn't get a chance to see and thank "The Terminal" casting director & associate Debra Zane & Tannis Vallely at the screening so I stopped by the office today. They are just the nicest people and were very sorry that my scene in "Ocean's Twelve" was cut, but I am more thankful to be in a position were that could happen. It happens all the time and it's nobody's fault. I'll get 'em next time. Deb & Tannis gave me the heads up on another project they are doing this Fall. I always feel great when I talk to them.On my way out of the office I ran into Lee Thompson Young of "The Famous Jett Jackson" fame. I chatted with him for a moment and told him that I did a voiceover for his character several years ago. We got a laugh out of it. Nice guy.Tonight I am going home on the red-eye flight to Virginia Beach, VA. I am SO looking to this. LAX here I come!!

No comments: