Tuesday, June 15, 2004

INT. Stephon's Apt 6:29pm.

SFX: (Phone ringing/Caller ID-Private Caller) Usually that's my agency.

Stephon:
Hello.

Brittany(agency assistant):
Hey Stephon? It's Brittany.

Stephon:
Hey, how are you?

Brittany:
Great and you?

Stephon:
Fantastic.

Brittany:
Debra Zane called. She was asking if you are attending "The Terminal" screening tomorrow night.

Stephon:
Oh yeah, I'll be there.

Brittany:
She's a big fan of yours. You've been in the office twice and booked twice.

Stephon: I'm a bigger fan of hers!!

Brittany:
Anyway, she called to inform us that your role in "Ocean's Twelve" had been cut.

Stephon:
Aww really? Oh well, it happens like that sometimes.

Brittany:
Yeah, she said they were doing a lot of rewrites and it was cut. She wanted to give you a "heads up" so you wouldn't find out at the screening.

Stephon:
Well, who knows maybe they'll write it back in.

Brittany:
Maybe.

Stephon:
I hope I actually made the final cut in "The Terminal".

Brittany:
Huh?

Stephon:
Yeah, you never know until you know. I guess I'll find out tomorrow night. Thanks.

Brittany:
Sorry, see ya.

Stephon:
Bye.....

No comments: