Sunday, June 27, 2004

Today was the big motocross day for my family. My nephew and my brothers Jeff & Todd have their own bikes. Since we are one bike short we trade off when we ride/race each other. While we were packing up to go to the track my brother Jeff surprised me with another bike for me to ride. He spent $3600 bucks so I wouldn't have wait around to ride. WHAT!!! Yeah it's a very slightly used 2004 Yamaha YZ125, it's beautiful. So now we have a 2003 Honda CR125, a 2001 Suzuki RM125, a 2001 JR50 and the YZ. We are set. Eventually my sister-in-law and niece will get bikes too.

Okay the race, it was a mudfest and not much fun. We considered it wash. Honestly my brother Jeff had the best day. He's a little slower, but doesn't make that many mistakes. I can't tell you how many times I fell. There was a point where I was officially "not having fun".

We will try to get back out there next week, but it's supposed to rain most of the week. We'll see.

No comments: