Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Audition: "Best Buy/Virgin Mobile" Industrial @ Cathi Carlton Casting. The audition goes well, we'll see.

Rehearsal tonight was a really tough one; we are still making the adjustments working on the set and some things are a little confusing. The was no question that the director is expecting more from us and I am sure we will deliver. My frustrations come from the percussion beats that we march to. Part of it is that fact that I don't move all that well, but that has improved a lot. The things that the beats are not set in stone. It's like a moving target with soldiers doing one thing and the drummer doing another. It absolutely drives me crazy. It's like two moving targets just hoping to match up and that's not going to work. One group, either the choreographer or the rhythm section has to set it and the other HAS to match it. That way there is much less room for error. I have no problem admitting I screwed up, trust me, but if the rhythms changes every time I do it what the heck am I supposed to do. Ugh!

No comments: