Thursday, September 30, 2004

Audition: "My Wife & Kids" @ Kevin Scott Casting. This is the same office that called me in from a drop-off about a month ago and I didn't go in on my agents advice. It went really well. It was a couple of lines and I felt like I brought something to the table and left feeling good about it. Kevin seem really happy too. He's doing two shows right now so hopefully he'll call me in for "Half & Half" again too.

Rehearsal tonight really popped, I think we had a real breakthrough. It felt so good for me and I was feeling it from everyone else. In doing such a large production it is truly a collaborative effort; we all need each other.

Today, my agent left a message with another producer session for "Still Standing" @ Deborah Barylski Casting. I returned the call and told her that I decided to decline the appointment. It's one line and I have to be more selective. Several weeks ago they brought me in for a larger role and hopefully they will again. I mean if it was booking maybe I would do it, but I didn't want to audition for it. They say there is power in saying no..........I sure hope so.

No comments: