Thursday, October 14, 2004

Voiceover audition: "KFC" @ Kalmenson & Kalmenson. Since they hadn't had me in for a while they asked if currently had a v/o agent. I said no, but if by some chance I do book this commercial you can bet I'm going to have them call Pat Brady @ Cunningham, Escott & Dipene (CED) to do the deal. It would be my way of paying her back for all of the support she gave me.

This audition went well. Hopefully they will start calling me on a more regular basis. I would love to book some voiceovers. I would also love to throw a surprise booking to Pat @ CED.

While I was there I saw Dionne Lea. I met Dionne Lea while doing the only other play I have done while back in New York. It was great to see her, I hadn't seen since then which was '97.

The matinee show today for the high school kids was okay, I felt. The kids were really into it and paid attention which was a really good thing because it is a lengthy piece.

No comments: