Thursday, November 11, 2004

This morning the director of the other AFI film I'm doing this weekend called to say that one of the other actors is sick and won't be able to shoot his scene. So he asked if I could play that role as well. Of course I'll do it!! So now I am the businessman and the cab driver. Cool! That other actor must be pretty sick to know that he can't work 4 days into the future. I hope he gets well soon.

This afternoon, Alicia, one of my wonderful commercial agents called with some interesting and good news. To be honest, I was hoping she'd say I'd booked the "IBM" spot from last week.

Actually it was about a job I did more than two years ago for "21st Century Insurance". I'm still a little confused about what happened. Evidently, the job, which consisted of testimonials of actual policy holders was supposed to be nonunion. Somehow, me and a few other union actors booked the job. Anyway, there was a settlement (I really don't know who settled what) and I will be receiving an extra $500 holding fee. Well I'll take that!!! My spot never even ran, they held it for over a year and paid holding fees every 13 weeks. I really wanted to see that spot because I got to rant about this other insurance company, that I won't name, that forged my name on some documents. Yeah.

No comments: