Monday, November 15, 2004

This morning I spoke to three classes at Reseda High School. It was quite interesting for me to say the least. I was a nervous wreck when I first got there, but quickly loosened up. The first class was still waking up it seemed and wasn’t very interactive, but the second and third classes had a lot more to say. They had a lot of questions for me about my profession and I had more questions for them about being sons, daughters, students, friends, etc. It was cool. It seems that they feel that nobody really cares what they have to say. They just need positive attention from us adults; someone to “really” listen to them. I they are incredible. I hope to do more of this in the future, but I will want to have more of structure as to why I am there. In due time.

Audition “Chevy” @ ASG Casting. I did my first commercial in LA through this office back in ’99. It went well.

Today was the 2nd anniversary of my mother’s passing and I seem to have made it through okay. I checked on my siblings and they checked on me. Ironically, I don’t think my dad checked on anyone. He definitely didn’t call me, I haven’t spoken to him in almost 18 months. I don’t understand that guy. Maybe I’m not supposed to understand it.

No comments: