Saturday, December 18, 2004

Today a friend of mine read some of what I've written so far. Of course he said it was brilliant. What else was he going to say? No, seriously this guy is a pretty straight shooter. He's not gonna blow smoke for me. He said the dialogue was good, it made sense, it was going somewhere and it kept him interested. About a year ago I was listening to new music from a friend, Jamie Green. She is definitely one of my favorite artist, local or not. She is an amazing singer/songwriter. Anyway, I was listening to this particular song and started to see the video in my head, then I started seeing myself directing the video, then I started seeing it as the ending of a film, then I wrote the scene in my head. That is where is the inspiration of this script came from. It's amazing how clear I see the ending in my head.

No comments: