Thursday, February 03, 2005

Another dentist appointment. Well, it's not so bad, just a routine cleaning. I always schedule my appointments on Thursday mornings because that is when “Yoshiko” is there. "Who is Yoshiko? You might ask." Yoshiko is a masseuse. She gives massages while you're getting your dental work done. Yeah, only in Beverly Hills.

The first time I experienced it I got caught by surprise. I heard this sweet, sweet voice flavored with a Japanese accent.

YOSHIKO:
Would you like foot massage?

I looked up and saw this attractive woman with a huge smile on her face and wondered where I was. Then, I was like "Oh sh*t" my feet are jacked up this morning. Then I said to myself, "she'll just have to understand".

STEPHON:
Oh yes, thank you.

Now when I go in my feet are fully prepped, at least the best I can do, nails clipped and feet dipped in cocoa butter. Yeah!

Between the electric massage pad in the chair at my back and Yoshiko taking care of my feet, dentist appointments are one of the highlights of my week.

2 comments:

The Alan Heitz Show said...

Here's my comment, buddy.

I suggest that you keep every entry as a separate post. Blogger immediately archives the information monthly and you can click on it on the side. So, you don't have to make it one big post called, FEBRUARY 2005. :) Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Stephon -

Been a while since you mentioned the Levi's NY audition. I think the shoot was supposed to start today (Mar 3). Any word? I saw a few posts elsewhere on the web that questioned whether it was for real. Tell us what you think.