Monday, February 14, 2005

Another heavy day in the streets for me. I haven’t had an appointment for more than 2 weeks so I need get on the stick. I mean, I need to be on the stick all the time, but I ‘ve had so much other stuff going on that I’ve been a little distracted. Anyway, I got a lot done today and tomorrow there will be a least as much again.

I stopped by to see all of my agents today. I shared my colonoscopy experience with my commercial agent, we had a good laugh with that. My print agent, Jenny Vavra, assured me that I am still on hold for the “Levi’s” job in New York and my theatrical agent greeted me with audition for Wednesday for a pilot.

I dropped off for that pilot a couple of weeks ago, but they probably submitted me as well. Also, I got a direct call from Henderson/Zuckerman Casting for a film audition for Wednesday. I did that drop just this past Friday in the rain. Cool, two auditions for Wednesday!

Congratulations to my good friend Jonathan Julian. He has a recurring role in a series called “Noah’s Arc”. It is being described as a black, male version of HBO’s “Sex and the City”. He booked this from Now Casting almost two years ago and they finally got the funding to shoot multiple episodes. I think they have an order for 6-7 episodes and he is in 3-4. He even gets to travel to New York for one of them. It will debut on the Viacom-backed logo network this Summer.

Another friend, Jamie Aynes, book a “Papa John’s” commercial and another episodic. I'm not sure, but I think this might be her first commercial. I hope it runs alot and she makes a ton of cash. I’m thrilled for both of them. I hope that I can join the club of the working actor again soon.

No comments: