Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's official, I've been released from the "Levi's" campaign. They decided to "go another way". Imagine that!

This is something I've been thinking about for years; being a consultant for actors trying to move forward in the business. It's not a new thought, I've been considering it for years. I also think, in the future, I'll write a book and do motivational speaking engagements. I think I have something to say that can help others. There are specific reasons why I haven’t already done it, but I’m working on that. As it stands now I speak/consult quite a few times a year. I don’t go out looking to do it necessarily, but that may change. I would really like to do it in different markets around the country. Hmmmm……interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd be a great consultant!! You've been an inspiration to so many people, on the Actorsite website and here on your blog (for those of us who have never had the honor of meeting you in person). You're a great example of a working actor who has the business side of acting down. Go you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I just saw you in a Bonnie Gillespie book, SELF-MANAGEMENT FOR ACTORS. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Stephon,
It is really hard to read your blog. If you do every blog (day) as a separate entry, Blogger will archive it for you. It will go in chronological order instead of having to scroll down all of the time. It would be more "user friendly".....esp. for those that visit your site often. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

great writer but i agree with the above poster. blogs are meant to read "backwards."

Stephon Fuller said...

Ahh!! I can't even figure out how to take the thing down. You all are right, I'm just not used to reading in blog form I guess. I prefer to read the way it is on my website; kinda forward to the end. I'm either going to take it down altogether or fix it; it's just that it's SO much stuff. Thanks for the feedback though!

Nicole, thank you so much for the kind words.

*S*