Friday, March 25, 2005

Today is my 4 year anniversary of resigning from my job at The Standard waiting tables. I still have a hard time believing it. I'm not sure why, I always knew I could do it, but the reality of it is still quite surreal. It has been a great rollercoaster ride to say the least.

I am very fortunate to have a great team around me. I developed a plan many, many years ago, stuck to it and it's working. Here's to another year in the game.

I had another session today at Dori Zuckerman Casting. Soon as I walked in Dori told me that the producers and the director really like me and are trying to put me in the film. I guess it helps to get compliments from the actors that are auditioning. Anyway, it was another great time being deep in the process of how it really works. Oh, and when I left the director also told me that they'll find something for me in the film. For me, that would be icing on the cake because just getting to work out with the actors is incredible in itself.

Audition: “Dell Plasma TV” @ Ross Lacy Casting. Lots of fun, it goes well.

I got a callback for the “Star Wars” commercial audition that I had this past week. It was the one that I kinda/sorta crashed when I missed the "Sprint" one, but before I could even call my agent back to confirm I received another call saying that it had been cancelled. WHAT!!! Yeah, I had to find out what that was all about. I was informed that they had cancelled callbacks for that particular role. Okay, that’s not hard to take. I thought, at first, that they decided that they didn’t want to see me particularly. Oh well, on to the next.

No comments: