Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Audition: “Chex Mix” @ Beth Holmes Casting. Fun audition with a fun partner.

Audition/Pilot: “The Untitled Holly Hester Project” @ Joanne Koehler Casting. I felt a little weird about this one because I had to get re-scheduled and they kinda forgot I was coming in at that time, but I felt that it went well enough to at least get a callback. I think I am right for it. It’s just a few lines, but this character would definitely come back if it goes to series. I must say I’d be a little surprised if they cast me because I’m pretty similar in type the series lead.

Today I’m back as a reader for Dori Zuckerman Casting. It’s always interesting to see and hear the inner workings of how it all comes together. Today they found out that an actress who was already set to work in another film they’d cast was unable to work. It had something to do with her being emancipated or not AND she was supposed to start working tonight. Immediately, they got on the phone with the actress who had been the second choice. She ended up getting a weeks work in a film at a moments notice...starring Paris Hilton no less.

No comments: