Monday, April 04, 2005

For most current entries: http://www.stephonfuller.com/bioVII.html

Back on set in Norwalk for "Boppin' at the Glue Factory". I shoot a scene with Rance Howard; father of Ron Howard and another actress I knew previously, Barbara Kerr-Condon. Then I head back to Hollywood for a film audition.Did I mention that I have a intimate scene in the film. Yeah. WTF? Cool, I guess. I don't know how it's going to be shot, who my wife is or how involved it is. This is definitely going to be a challenge for me. Possibly a really fun challenge. I'M KIDDING!! It's just part of my job.

Audition: "Loveless in Los Angeles" @ Morman/Boling Casting. I felt really good about this one; so hopefully I'll get a callback.

My agent calls to give me the word that I've been released from the "AM/PM" commercial. WHAT!!! That's twice in a week. Oh well, I guess it's better than not having an avail in the first place. I guess.

Production from the pilot "Hot Properties" delivered my script and gave me the date, time and location of the table read. Cool, I'm still employed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephon, update your blog already! I'm dying to know what you're up to!:-)