Monday, May 02, 2005


Today we celebrated the life Eric Gelman. It was really hard for me to say goodbye. It just tears me apart to see people go through this for no good reason. I know how hard it is to lose someone and I hate to know that people are hurting. But I guess that is the way it goes. One thing is for sure there are many who loved and cared about him.

I was able to give his family a framed photo of the 6 of us that had dinner together in March shortly before he died. They really appreciated it. I think it helped for me to see his family so that they were no longer nameless, faceless people. It was quite easy to see how Eric became such a great person. I wish his family well and I hope they are able to move on with Eric in their hearts. I have no doubt that they will. Eric J. Gelman, July 10, 1972-April 17th, 2005. R.I.P.

No comments: