Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Audition: "Saturn" @ Ross Lacy Casting. It goes well and I think I'm right for it even though I wouldn't be here for callbacks...if I was so fortunate. Who knows, there is no shoot dates scheduled yet.

Afterwards, I stopped by KSA to get a photo of my picture as "Client of the Week". YEAH!! I gotta tell ya, it really means a lot to me to be recognized at an agency like Kazarian-Spencer & Associates.

Okay, so it looks like I'm not going to get an avail for the "Motorola" spot; so I'm on a plane tomorrow night. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it; I'm a week late going home beacuse of the commercial and have to return a week early to work on Mekhi Phifer film "Easier, Softer Way". My month trip has been cut to 2 weeks. No!!!!!!!.......YES!!!!!!!!!! This is a great reason for my trip to be altered, I just hope it's as busy when I get back. My brother wanted me to come back to Virginia at the end of July for a MX race anyway....hmmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the momentum. :)

` Audrey
http://spaces.msn.com/members/AudreyWalker