Thursday, August 25, 2005

Audition: “CitiBank” @ Joe Blake Casting. This one was mostly improv and it was a blast. I was paired up with Wayne Wilderson, who is also a KSA commercial client who I see him on TV waaaay more than me. We had a great time. Hopefully, we’ll both get called back.

Audition: “That 70’s Show” @ G. Charles Wright Casting. I really wanna get on this show! I’ve auditioned for it a couple of times now and hopefully I’ll score one of these days. I felt great about the audition, so we’ll see.

After I left I went to do drop-offs at some of the other offices at CBS Radford and ran into Craig Welzbacher. Craig is the one who let me in on his callback for the “Honda” commercial 3 years ago. We both booked and got to go to Tokyo, Japan for additional spots. He’s a great actor and a great guy.

Then I went over to the “Will & Grace” casting office where another friend was auditioning. I dropped an updated photo and resume. They are currently casting 4 shows.

This is where something really, really cool happened. I was looking for Jeff Greenberg’s office, which I believe has moved, and spotted David Kohan. David, along with Max Mutchnick created smash hit “Will & Grace” and I worked for them on “Good Morning, Miami”. We chatted for a bit, he was testing out a new road racing bike. He asked what I was up to and said “when something comes up, we’ll get you right back in there”. That was cool, they are doing “W&G”, “Twins” and “Four Kings”. I won’t wait by the phone, but hopefully it’ll turn into something in the future. I just like having as many possibilities as I can out in the universe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, here's hoping you book on 'That 70s Show.' I love that show. Like the new colors and the new layout of the page too.
Regards
Al Marsh

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks Al. Have a great week!

*S*