Monday, November 28, 2005

After a really long day of flying I am back in Los Angeles. I had a great time in Birmingham, Alabama with my family. It was so nice to get away from the big city hustle for a minute.

Since I was the last one flying in my family was pretty much waiting for me to have dinner. Let me tell you, I ate, I ate, I ate and I ate. Typically, I eat very little and very slow. I mean I’m like the slowest eater in the world. Actually, if I eat too much or too fast I will usually get sick to my stomach. BUT I love to eat!! I’ve always been this way. I weigh the same or even a little less than I did when I was in high school. Fortunately, I didn’t get sick this time, I think because most of what I ate was home cooked stuff.

For the first time in my life I went shopping on Black Friday, well I did more window shopping than anything else. It was complete chaos. Not really my thing, but interesting to watch nevertheless. I had a much better time going to the outlet malls, I try to only do the “full price thing” when I really have to.

We also went to the newly opened Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. It was quite the spectacle, lots of fish and many other creatures. I had never seen a penguin or touch a shark. It was pretty cool, I recommend it.

All in all, it was just great to be with my family again. I’ll get to see them again in Virginia Beach in about 3 weeks.

No comments: