Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Audition: “Toyota” @ Danny Goldman & Associates. Cool, I’m glad to get back in this office so soon. I was there about two weeks ago, but before that it had been like four years.

Audition/Producers: “My Name Is Earl” @ Dava Waite Casting. Wow, perfect timing! Why? Because I was randomly selected to vote for the 12th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in the Primetime Television Category. As a result I’ve been receiving a whole bunch of primetime television DVD's in the mail and just the other day I got a couple episodes of “My Name Is Earl”. I’ve seen the show before and like it a lot, but it’s always great to have a couple of fresh episodes right in front of you.

The creative team behind "My Name Is Earl" is the same team behind "Yes, Dear". Dava hired me for "Yes, Dear" and "Hot Properties" and I would love to get in on this one as well.

No comments: