Friday, January 20, 2006

Audition: "Safeway" @ Sheila Manning Casting.

Audition/Producers: "Courting Alex" @ Jill Anthony & Associates. My life is getting in the way of…….my life. So much that, for the first time I missed a producer session. Yeah, I entered "2:40pm" instead of "2:15pm" into my schedule. I'm going crazy - literally.

I got to the office, signed in…….waited…..and waited. Finally, right as I was re-checking the time on my voicemail the assistant came to tell me that the associate, Beth Soike, was on the phone and wanted to talk to me. She said she was sorry but they wouldn't be able to see me. The session had ended and the producers were gone. That is when I realized I had the wrong time. I apologized profusely and she seemed to be okay with it. I felt horrible and so irresponsible. I have got to get things back on track or I'm going to lose my mind. Not good.

I especially hated missing this because I was in this same casting office last week for a series regular on a pilot and was really glad to get back in so soon. Also, I saw a couple of friends on the sign-in sheet that I would have loved to possibly work with, Mike McGill and Bruno Amato. I later found out that Bruno booked one of the roles. Go Bruno!!

1 comment:

ACTORSITE said...

Yo Stephon! Thanks for the props man!...I always think I'm real busy until I read your blog :) see ya soon, Bruno