Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Audition: "Washington Mutual" @ Alyson Horn Casting. Lots and lots of dialogue, I did pretty good with it. They were patient with me and gave me a couple of tries.

After the audition I was interviewed for a research study by a UCLA graduate student. It was about how working actors construct their sense of being within their professional settings. It was anonymous so I won't be held accountable for what I said. That’s probably a good thing because my head was spinning the whole time.

Callback/Avail: "McDonald's" @ Ross Lacy Casting. I still haven't booked in years at this office, but my callback ratio has improved somewhat. I guess that's a good start. The callback goes really well, they kept me and my partner in the room for a good while. I assume they saw something they like in her, me or us. I would love to book this spot; it's been a while sense I've done a fast-food commercial. My agent informs me later to say that I made it to the next round and am still on avail. Cool!

Audition: "Texaco" @ TLC/Booth Casting. This one goes well and I think I'm right for it.

No comments: