Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Wow, that was quick! It’s already time to return to LA. This was an interesting trip for a couple of different reasons. Most of the time it was fantastic, and part of the time not so fantastic. All in all it was really cool. I absolutely love the fact that I’m really getting to see my younger niece and nephew grow up. They “really” know who I am and I love it. I am fortunate to have the bond that I do with my family.

Matter of fact my younger brother Jeff is coming to visit me in a couple of weeks and then my other younger brother Todd and his son are coming a couple of weeks after that. While they’re here we’re going to Supercross races in Anaheim.

Planes and tears seem to go hand in hand with me. I used to love to fly. I still do, but it brings back so many memories of flying back and forth when my mother was sick. It always catches me by surprise, but at least once while flying you will catch me bawling my eyes out. I find that they best way to deal with it is to not fight it; just let the tears flow and flow they do.

No comments: