Friday, March 03, 2006

The piece I did for NPR with Debra Zane Casting and her associate Tannis Vallely aired this morning. Obviously, I knew I had done it and Deb called to tell me when it was running, but I just thought it was for local radio. I forgot that NPR stands for National Public Radio. I was surprised when I got calls from people in other states. My voice sounds funny to me on the radio, but maybe that's good. Click to listen. I even got a photo with Deb!! What!!! They even spelled AND pronounced my name wrong. What!!!

Also this morning I met with Kelsey Edwards to discuss shooting my zed card for print. I really liked her and I think she liked me…..imagine that!!! She even liked what I wore, which was great because I don't have a whole lot of style to speak of. We were on the same page as far as what I'd be trying to sell so I think that's a great start. I also met with Karl Preston and I liked him too, but I think I'm set on shooting digitally. I'll be meeting with a few others and checking websites to make a decision and get on with it.

Audition: "McDonald's" @ Cervantes/Nomad Casting. Went great!

No comments: