Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Audition: “Verizon” @ Popcasting. hmm...this one didn't go so great. For some reason, neither I nor my partner could get it together for this audition. You would have thought it was our first audition ever. Fortunately, the casting director gave us three takes...and I think the last one was the best...if they get rid of the first two....oops.

Get this - over the last several days I've been getting e-mails and text messages from different parts of the country letting me know that I'm in the promo for next weeks episode of "Brothers & Sisters". Cool!

So yes, I thought it was odd when production from the show called tonight and asked my availability to come in for a looping session today. I thought everything would have been done by now so close to airing, but evidently not. No problem for me. Looping means I'm at least partially in the final edit and I get to see part of it early. Oh yeah, of course I’ll get paid for my time. This'll be the second looping check this month. Unexpected checks with my name on them are always welcomed.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading your blog in fiji! :}