Friday, February 16, 2007

Audition: “HBO comic project” @ Deborah Dion Casting. I have to tell you that this woman is one of the sweetest women I’ve ever met. I have a thing with casting directors named Deborah/Debra I guess. It’s a really, super small project that she’s doing and I’m glad she contacted me for it. Good to have that e-mail address on the resume. It went really, really well; Deborah was laughing quite a bit. I have a good feeling about this situation. Not necessarily limited to “this” project, but my relationship with Deborah on the whole.

Five minutes before arriving at the above audition I get a call for a callback for the commercial audition from yesterday. I’ll tell you there really is something to be said for being totally available for auditions. I remember when I lived in New York and I would have conflicts with auditions and work. It always worked out, but there were those times of angst about it.
Callback: “Sony” @ Francene Selkirk Casting. Okay, so here I find myself stripped down to my underwear for the second time in 24 hours. What’s up with that? I guess the universe got the memo that I’m working out again. Anyway, the audition couldn’t have gone any better than it did. I just think I’m too old, but I didn’t let that stop me. I’m not expecting to hear anything more about it, but you never know. My work is done – and done well I must say.




A couple of weeks ago I shot some photos with a photographer who isn’t new to photography, but looking to expand into headshots. We did a quick session and her name is Deborah at http://www.blackrhinophotography.com/ check her out!



Looks like me!

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this new headshot! :)

Stephon Fuller said...

Thanks Lydia!

Anonymous said...

Hi there--- You don't know me but I found your site via googling Deborah Dion because I am searching for her mailing address to send a submission her way for this awesome little film she is working on but there is absolutely no info on any of the sites like IMDB, Now Casting etc....
I'm wondering if you would be willing to pass her info on to me? I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks---Kaili
PS--I like the headshot too.

Stephon Fuller said...

Hey Kaili, I don't have any current contact for Deborah. You could try IMDBPro; maybe there is something there.

Good luck!

Stephon