Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Audition/Producers: "Close to Home" @ Schiff/Audino Casting. This is for a one-day guest star role. It went well and I'm perfect for it. I would LOVE to get this one.

Shortly after I get home @ 5:19pm I get a call for another guest-star appointment for "My Name is Earl". Yes!

Within minutes I had printed and highlighted the sides and was reading through it. The role was that of a prosecutor. My initial thought was that I might be a little young, but I remembered how unconventional the show is and just went for it. THEN! At 5:42 my agent called back to cancel the appointment because they made an offer to someone with a name. Oh well. Easy come, easy go. The cool thing is that they called me straight to producers for a guest-star role; which is happening more often for me. NEXT!

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: