Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Audition: “Mr. Clean” @ Craig Colvin Casting. This went really well and was weirdly fun.

Audition: “Lays” @ Jessica J. Casting. This one went great too! The woman I was paired up with as ‘My Boo” was so unbelievably sweet and hot. You would think I’d be used to it by now. But women are something else; especially friendly, smart ones. I hope I get a callback on this one.

Callback: “FedEx” @ Kathy Knowles Casting. Another really great one for today! That’s 3 in a row. The director was in the room via satellite from New York. I couldn’t see anyone except for him. I believe this shoots in New York. I left there without any connection to actually booking the job. It seems like it’s been so long since I’ve booked anything that I just go to the audition and don’t really imagine getting a call saying that I’ve been booked. That might be a good thing – I don’t know what works anymore – used to think I did, LOL!

As soon as I got home from the “FedEx” callback there was an email notice informing me of another callback tomorrow afternoon – For “FedEx” – same place – same casting director. …hmmm, I wonder how that happened. Oh well, I’ll be there that’s for sure.

I also got a direct call from a casting director for a theatrical audition for next week. Cool, I spoke to her for a bit and asked her to also call my agents.

http://www.stephonfuller.com/consultations.html

No comments: