Thursday, October 09, 2008

My agent called this morning with a Top-of-Show Guest star audition for a comedy called “Rita Rocks” @ Greenstein/Daniel Casting. I was really excited after printing and reading the 12 pages of sides. Soon after my agent calls back to say that new, revised sides will be released in about an hour and not to get too attached to the ones I just printed. Okay, cool.

The call comes in later that my appointment has been cancelled entirely. They decided that they were no longer going to see “more petite” guys, as my agent put it, for the role. “More petite??” WTF is that? I asked my agent about her smart-ass comment and we both laughed and knew I was going to say something about the comment. Hey, I’ve been told that I have a phat ass. Slightly phat…a little phat…I’m just sayin…it’s true.

Anyway, it was great that this very busy casting office was willing to call me in for a series regular role after recently booking me on a two-line role. So that the plus I’ll take away from the experience.

No comments: