Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is going on? At times I’m not really sure, but all-in-all I feel pretty good these days. It’s been an interesting year thus far; not really what I had envisioned back in December ’07, but interesting nonetheless. It’s all good.

The economic squeeze is being felt by many. I’m doing okay and moving in the right direction, but I’m completely busting my ass doing it. I think I’m way overdue to go back to Virginia. Maybe I’ll go right after Christmas.

I’ve had some really good things happen this year and some more challenging ones too. I‘ll just keep moving forward like I always have. I’m hoping to be debt-free by the end of the year. It’s amazing to me that I’ve been in LA for a decade and I still think about being home, closer to my family. I talk to my two younger brothers everyday, usually numerous times a day. I absolutely love being in their company; they make me laugh like nobody else.

I’m really enjoying my new MacBook. Between graveyard shifts at work, going to workshops at the Apple store, building my new website and “trying” to get to the gym I haven’t been doing much else, but that needs to change…I’m trying to get out more. I went to an incredible performance at bang. Comedy Theatre a few days ago featuring two-time HBO Def Poet, Joe Hernández-Kolski, and internationally-known beatboxer, Joshua Silverstein. Them dudes got mad skills…here’s a review.

No comments: