Friday, November 07, 2008

Check this out…I was at work last night and someone, a beautiful young Black woman came up to me and asked if I was on the cover of a magazine last month. I went blank for a second because that was the last thing I expected her to ask. After a moment I answered that I had in fact been on the cover of BackStage. She congratulated me and said she enjoyed what I wrote – funny huh…

Audition: “AT&T” @ [skirts] casting. It went okay and I think I’m right for it.

Audition/Callback: “Tide” @ Lisa Pantone Casting. OMG! I don’t think I’ve auditioned for Ms. Pantone since the 90’s. This straight-to-callbacks appointment was for 3 15-second spots and it went really well and was a ton of fun. It’ll be a quick turnaround for this since I think it starts shooting on Tuesday.

Audition: “TurboTax” @ Ross Lacy Casting. This was my 3rd audition today and it was great!

Afterwards I had a conversation with Christopher Duncan about things other than the entertainment business. I run into Chris from time to time at auditions and we always have a great, spirited conversation about this or that. We don’t know each other well, but we connect and have great talks.

Funny enough, although he’s worked a tremendous amount over the years, he’s gained a huge recent following, with his dead-on impersonations of our new President-Elect Barack Obama on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He’s a great guy and a great actor – check out his website here.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: