Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Audition/Producers: “Better Off Ted” @ Thomas/Adler Casting. This was a real producers session in the sense that it seemed like the entire creative team was there. I’ve gotten used to just going on tape with casting or just a few from the creative in the room. It’s all good though; it went well.
The only thing is that I believe it’s an AFTRA show - and you know how I feel about AFTRA. I don’t believe that AFTRA is truly looking out for the interest of actors. I think AFTRA is looking out for AFTRA. I have felt that way for a while, but I’m always open to be convinced otherwise...I’m fair like that. I’m not looking forward to the day I have to join that organization to work a job.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With AFTRA contracts up around 10% in 2008, I am afraid you will have to join.......:(
kb