Friday, December 05, 2008

Audition/Producers: "Raytheon Ethics" @ Michael Donovan Casting. I've known Michael for years after having met him in CD workshops and seeing him speak on different panels for actors, but I think this is the first time I've actually auditioned for him. I don't mean "know him, know him", like personally; just professionally as in an actor to CD type of way. Nice guy and a big fan of actors.

Anyway, the audition was an industrial and I thought it went pretty well. Maybe I wasn't what they were looking for because I don't think I connected with the "powers that be" in the room all that much. Funny enough the two other actors I read with felt the same way. I just said' "you never know what they are thinking, maybe they loved us right away and didn't need to see anything more - who knows". At any rate I was very happy with my performance.

Callback "Verizon" @ Ross Lacy Casting. Yes, I knew I would make it to callbacks! One day I’m going to book one of these commercials; I promise I am! The callback goes well and hopefully it'll turn into an avail. I get a fair amount of callbacks and avails at this office and it's time for a booking...and the opportunity to actually shoot it.

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: