Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YAY!!  The woman who I helped yesterday with her SUV and such called and left a message of thanks for going through the effort of returning her keys.  I was really glad to hear from her and that it all worked out.

Six more days until I go home to Virginia – yes, I am counting.

Audition: “TurboTax” @ Jeff Gerrard Casting.  This is a last minute thingy that needs to be cast in the next day or so.  I went just okay so I kinda doubt I’ll be hearing anything more from them.  I’m not too happy about that because I haven’t auditioned for Jeff in quite sometime; he hired me many years ago for a “Pizza Hut” commercial  that I didn’t even have an appointment for – I didn’t actually crash the audition; I just didn’t have an appointment.  My photo used to be on his wall in the office.  Hopefully, I’ll start getting back in a regular basis in ’09 for his projects.    

I think mentally I’m spent and ready for a vacation; so basically I’m just working everyday until I go to LAX and leave on a jet plane… 

http://www.stephonfuller.com

No comments: